Sunday, November 1, 2009

Logos Bible Software--for the iPhone!

For those that know me, they know I never leave home without my iPhone. I have Bible software on it, my Septuagint and my Greek New Testament at a finger tap away--always! I also have a radio and access to my email at my fingertips.

Earlier I got a phone call from Father Mitch, notifying me that Logos had come out with a software for the iPhone. I downloaded it immediately. I have got to say, it's AWESOME!

Here is a screenshot of what my iPhone Desktop looks like now






















Here are a few screenshots of the actual application itself as I use it on my iPhone






























































































































As you can tell, the Library it offers, the presentation of the Biblical Greek text, and the layout are fantastic. I can only expect this application to get better.


From what I have heard, I will be able to sync my COMPLETE Church Fathers Catholic edition to my iPhone as well. That is simply amazing. To be able to read the Bible or the Church Fathers whenever I feel like it is simply awesome.

Get the software if you have an iPhone. If you don't, get an iPhone and get the software!

Here is a screenshot of the actual page--log on to your Logos account and check it out


















For more information, check out the official site here


Logos Bible iPhone site

No comments:

Post a Comment